Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a community based, academic healthcare system is seeking a full time, Board Certified/Eligible Radiologist to join our growing department of 12 physicians.
- Practice general radiology using CHA’s state of the art equipment including MRI, CT, ultrasound, 3D mammography, DR, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy
- Imaging services provided at all three CHA hospital campuses: The Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital, and CHA Everett Hospital
- All sites are fully integrated with PACS, our EMR (Epic), Meditech and voice recognition software (Nuance 360)
- Night call coverage is provided by a teleradiology service
- Department is growing due to increasing need for accessibility within the community
- Academic affiliation provides an opportunity to teach medical students from Harvard Medical School
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained and passionate about working with our multicultural, diverse patient population. CHA physicians enjoy a collegial atmosphere, clinical support system, and a comprehensive benefits package including compensation commensurate with experience.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter