FP with Leadership Skills - Brand New Building on Boston's North Shore!
If you’re excited by the prospect of practicing family medicine with a community health system in a region that blends urban sophistication with the ambiance of small town New England – we have a great opportunity for you.
Who we are:
We’re Hallmark Health Medical Associates – looking for a family medicine physician to join our multispecialty team of more than 90 providers in 10 communities less than ten miles north of Boston. As part of the Hallmark Health System, we’re able to offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment. We are located in close proximity to Boston, some of the best beaches in Massachusetts, as well as hiking and skiing in the mountains to the north. Our communities boast excellent restaurants and school systems, making it a very attractive place to live. We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant, and healthy community.
About the job:
Hallmark Health Medical Associates currently employs 21 family medicine physicians and four NPs, making us one of the largest family medicine practices in Massachusetts. We have 2-3 openings for family physicians in a brand new building in Wakefield, just steps from the commuter rail. Our Family Medicine practices employ state-of-the-art practice efficiency models for Patient Center Medical Homes. The call schedule is very favorable, currently 1:15.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Creative scheduling
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Excellent call schedule - currently 1:15
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support
- Fully integrated EMR
- Focus on quality, panel size, and coordination of care, not just productivity
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus 50 free CME credits offered within our system each year