We have an excellent opportunity for a Post-Acute Physician to join our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible and trained Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine. This position includes working in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, and Long Term Care Facilities. Our team finds autonomy and flexibility that is almost non-existent in the remaining practice structures today. We are physician driven, patient focused, and provide an opportunity for your growth as you develop a career in Post-Acute care medicine. The world of post-acute care medicine is developing and improving rapidly.
- Comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, malpractice, CME time & allotment, vacation and more
- Competitive base compensation + quarterly bonus potential + sign on bonus
- Ability to practice with established team serving patients in Albuquerque for over 15 years
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Optional, paid call 2 to 3 times a month
- Large team consisting of a team of 22 Clinicians with 9 Physicians and 13 advanced practitioners
- Medical Directorship Potential for the right candidate
Albuquerque grew 21% between 2000 and 2010. Enjoy living in a major metro with some of the shortest commutes in the country. The University of New Mexico is here & New Mexico boasts one of the highest concentration of PhDs in the nation, and the cost of living is below national average. Mountains and nearly 300 days of sunshine a year await.