- 5 on/5 off schedule that supports a great work/life balance
- Strong, high quality, supportive Hospitalist team of physicians & advanced practice providers
- Caring for adult patients; no OB, no pediatrics
- Responsibilities include (but not limited to) admissions, H&Ps, ordering tests & ancillary services
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital provides a wide range of services in an excellent facility. The state-of the-art ED is staffed by Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians. The staff includes a wide range of specialists including General, Orthopedic and Neurosurgeons.
- Generous salary
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Ongoing bonus based on quality measures
- Generous benefits that include paid vacation and CME; flexible spending account; health, pharmacy, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability insurance; malpractice and tail insurance; 401 (k) with employer contribution; and moving assistance.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Located in Hamilton, Montana, Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital is ideally situated between the Bitterroot Range and the Sapphire Mountains 45 minutes south of Missoula, Montana. Your 5 on/5 off schedule affords the time and energy needed to enjoy the clear mountain lakes and Blue Ribbon Trout Stream that will be minutes from your doorstep. You may also take advantage of the skiing and snowboarding at the 3 terrain parks at the Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort and you will find great places to hike, backpack, camp, fish, hunt and boat. Living here, you will escape the hustle and hassle of the city and still practice first rate medicine.