Advanced Practice Nocturnist in Montana Vacation Destination
Nocturnist: Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital in Hamilton, Montana, a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital near Missoula.
- 5 on/5 off schedule that supports a great work/life balance
- Strong, high quality, supportive Hospitalist team of physicians & advanced practice providers
- Caring for adult patients; no OB, no pediatrics
- Responsibilities include (but not limited to) admissions, H&Ps, ordering tests & ancillary services
- Generous salary
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Ongoing bonus based on quality measures
- Generous benefits that include paid vacation and CME; flexible spending account; health, pharmacy, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability insurance; malpractice and tail insurance; 401 (k) with employer contribution; and moving assistance.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Apply for Advanced Practice Nocturnist in Montana Vacation Destination
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly