Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist/Adult Hospitalist for their Norwalk Hospital location. H1-B (and Green card) Visa sponsorship is available for this great opportunity to join a team with a small community hospital feel in a collegial work environment while being able to work closely with different specialties. It’s a great opportunity to supervise Residents at night and work closely with them on patient admissions and consultations.
Norwalk Hospital, a member of the Western Connecticut Health Network, is seeking highly competent, well trained internists or family practitioners to join our expanding team of inpatient specialist physicians. Norwalk Hospital is a Yale affiliated community teaching hospital with a robust internal medicine residency program located less than an hour from NYC in beautiful Fairfield County.
Work for Us
Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (WCHN), comprised of Danbury Hospital; New Milford Hospital; Norwalk Hospital; Western Connecticut Medical Group; and Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people. At the same time, you will grow your own skills and expertise while simultaneously being well rewarded for doing so.
Western Connecticut Health Network offers a competitive benefits package as well as allotting funds for CME, License reimbursements, and memberships.
Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses, and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- MD or DO with Connecticut State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician, but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Available to work independently full-time night shifts including weekends. 7 PM – 7 AM. Flexible blocks, usually consisting of 5 on/5 off, about 15 shifts per month.
- H1-B/Greencard sponsorship may be available but NOT J-1 waiver for this opportunity.
Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.