Come to Chicago - Join GYN/ONC Setting Located in Beautiful Northwest Suburbs
- Employed arrangement with AMITA Health offering base salary and RVU-based production bonus option, plus full benefits and relocation'
- Leadership opportunity available (Medical Director)
- Clinic office (within Cancer Institute) and all needed personnel and ancillaries located onsite at hospital, including robotic surgery
- Large referral base of primary care and OBGYN
- As the Chicagoland area is under-served relating to Gyn-Onc services, a busy practice is assured
About AMITA:'AMITA Health (AMITAhealth.org) is an integrated health system serving communities in western and northwestern suburban Chicago. We are a Joint Operating Company formed in February 2015 by Adventist Midwest Health, based in Hinsdale, IL, and Alexian Brothers Health System, based in Arlington Heights, IL, encompassing nine hospitals and an extensive physician provider network of more than 3,000 physicians. AMITA Health is committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care possible and respecting the faith traditions of all people.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1708-74103
Apply for Come to Chicago - Join GYN/ONC Setting Located in Beautiful Northwest Suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.