OUTPATIENT PRIMARY CARE
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking Family Medicine and Internal Medicine providers to join our team!
- Traditional Outpatient - Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Leadership opportunities available
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Productivity/incentive bonus
- Group employed model
- Opportunity to receive faculty appointment from Columbia University
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, central New York provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams, and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
Bassett’s primary care practices are NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices, or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Medical Staff Recruitment, Phone: 607-547-6982; E-mail: MedStaffRecruitment@bassett.org; or visit our web-site at: www.experiencebassett.org