- Part of a comprehensive Musculoskeletal Unit offering Orthopedics, Physiatry, Physical and Occupational Therapists working alongside occupational health, pain specialists and radiologists.
- On-site musculoskeletal ultrasound available and rapid access to a full spectrum of musculoskeletal diagnostic techniques and musculoskeletal radiologists.
- A practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
- Collegial, team environment
- Rheumatology position in a multi-specialty group practice. The outpatient clinic is directly adjacent to the Robert Packer Hospital.
- This is a general Rheumatology practice, which offers comprehensive services for evaluation, consultation, treatment and medical management of rheumatic diseases in adult and pediatric patients.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Rheumatology Physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, MD, DO, Physician, Rheumatology