Neurology - Hospitalist Midwest Opportunity
Marshfield Clinic a 700+ physician-led multispecialty group providing care to the residents in northern, western, and central Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to provide 24/7 inpatient consultative neurological expertise as part of the consultative neurology team made up of physicians and an advance practice provider. Duties include neurological intensive care services, stroke evaluations including telestroke, ED evaluations, and general neurology consultations.
* Special interest and/or training in hospital based care is essential.
* Interest in serving the needs of all hospitalized patients w/neurologic issues is required.
* Training in vascular/stroke neurology is ideal.
This service provides coverage to Marshfield Medical Center, a 500-bed acute care teaching hospital in Marshfield, Wisconsin, as well as neurology triage services to Ministries’ hospitals in the region. This individual will join one of the strongest neuroscience programs in the Midwest with adult neurology subspecialists, pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, endovascular specialists, and comprehensive neurodiagnostics.
* Competitive salary
* Fully vested retirement plan
* 401(k) plan w/match
* Advanced proprietary EMR system
* Malpractice, health, dental, life and disability insurance
* $5,800 Education Allowance annually
* Up to $10,000 relocation allowance
Located in central Wisconsin, Marshfield has excellent, highly ranked public schools, friendly neighborhoods, year round recreation, and is in close proximity to metro areas. Recently Forbes rated Marshfield as one of the best small cities to raise a family.
LaVonne Krasselt, Physician Recruiter
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, Wisconsin 54449
BC/BE Neurologists with special interest and or training in hospital based care is essential. Physicians with training in vascular/stroke neurology or NCCU who wish to also serve the needs of all hospitalized neurology patients are encouraged to consider this position.