Neurology Midwest Opportunity
Marshfield Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Outpatient Neurologist to join a well-established practice located in the Department of Neurology in Marshfield, Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will be Fellowship trained in Movement Disorders caring for patients with Parkinson’s, Tremors, Huntington’s Dystonia, Ataxia, and Dementia. Experience with botulinum toxin injections and deep brain stimulator programming is ideal. Opportunities for research and teaching residents and rotating medical students abound. Weekend/weeknight call (phone only) is 1:7. J-1 Visa sponsorship is available.
Marshfield Clinic is a nationally recognized physician-led medical group known for providing its more than 750 physicians in 80+ specialties with the most advanced medical equipment and health information technology today. The Marshfield Clinic system provides patient care, research and education with more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensive medical systems in the United States. Salaries are competitive and the benefits package is excellent.
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary, with production based salary following
* Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
* 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
* Relocation Allowance up to $10,000Located in Central Wisconsin, Marshfield offers a great place to live, work and play within this community of 20,000. Marshfield’s quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. Marshfield High School earned the highest distinction for Wisconsin Advanced Placement performance for 2016. With exceptional public and private schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
LaVonne Krasselt, Physician Recruiter
BC/BE Outpatient Neurologist Fellowship trained in Movement Disorders.
Apply for Neurology Midwest Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly