Medical Genetics Midwest Opportunity
Marshfield Clinic - Marshfield Center is seeking a BC/BE Clinical Genetics physician with either a Pediatric or Internal Medicine background to join an established Department of Medical Genetics that includes Genetic Counselors. Genetic services will include pediatric and adult genetics consultations, cancer genetics, and prenatal genetics. J-1 Visa sponsorship is available.
Marshfield Clinic is a nationally recognized physician led medical group known for providing its over 700 physicians with the most advanced medical equipment and health information technology today. The Marshfield Clinic system provides patient care, research and education with more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensive medical systems in the United States.Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation (MCRF) was established in 1959, and areas of focus include clinical research, rural and agricultural health and safety, human genetics, epidemiology and biomedical informatics. MCRF has a history of important discoveries in human genetics and a vision of excellence in translational genetic research including personalized medicine. MCRF scientists participated in the President’s announcement of the Precision Medicine initiative, and the following NIH-sponsored workshop, both by invitation. MCRF is a founding partner in the University of Wisconsin Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, and Marshfield Clinic is an Academic Campus of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
* Two year guaranteed salary, with non-production based after that
* 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
* 401(k) w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
* Generous Relocation AllowanceLocated in the heart of Wisconsin, Marshfield offers the best of all worlds in this small town community, a great place to live, work and play! With a population of 20,000, Marshfield’s quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
Marshfield Clinic is celebrating a 100 years of innovation and clinical excellence! There’s never been a better time to join us!
LaVonne Krasselt, Physician Recruiter
BC/BE Clinical Genetics physician