Are you a Psychiatrist who is passionate about serving our nation's veterans? Are you compassionate with excellent communication skills, giving you the ability to educate patients about their mental health in an encouraging and effective manner? Do you believe that your role as a Psychiatrist is to be a partner for improved mental health and well-being?
Join a nationwide, clinician-managed organization providing outpatient care for veterans throughout the US. As a Psychiatrist on our team, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance with no on-call shifts and no weekends. Plus, you will work in a collaborative practice that helps ensure continuity of care for your patients.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an organization where you will make a difference each and every day for those who have served our country. Apply today!
- Perform initial consultations and conduct foll-up appointments with your patients
- Diagnose patient conditions and document in the EMR
- Develop, document and implement care plans appropriate to each patient, including the prescription of proper medications
- Provide proper patient education for all prescriptions and established care plans
- Complete clinical reminders to keep patients apprised of any changes or updates within the system
- Supervise / mentor Psychologists and Social Workers as appropriate
- MD or DO degree and a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Psychiatrist in the state
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Current, unrestricted DEA registration
- 1 or more years of clinical medical practice
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification