Seeking OB/GYN for Well Established Practice in Odessa TX
The Permian Women’s Center, a well-respected 20 year old practice, is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their team.
- Provide general medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth in accordance with accepted ACOG standards
- Develop plan of care which includes a complete patient history, diagnosis and appropriate treatment
- Confer with physicians, midlevel providers and family members concerning treatment and care of patient
- Make appropriate subspecialty referrals
- Provide general procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, using both minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques
- Call 1 week on, 1 week off
- Work Schedule Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Qualified candidates must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN and have an unrestricted TX Medical License. Bilingual skills are a plus. Fellowship training is not required but is preferred.About Odessa Regional
It’s no wonder Odessa Regional Medical Center has a 5-star rating for maternity care, considering it began as a women’s and children’s hospital in 1975. Since then, ORMC has become a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services. The 225-bed, state-of-the-art hospital now offers sophisticated procedures like heart surgery and is home to the most advanced medical technology available today. ORMC has evolved over the years, but one thing hasn’t changed – the hospital still offers the same family-friendly atmosphere and personal attention patients have trusted for over thirty years.
- Emergency Medicine
- 12-bed emergency department providing comprehensive emergency medical services
- Heart Care
- Comprehensive heart program with cardiac catheterization, heart surgery, 64-slice CT imaging and a broad range of cardiology services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography, Ultrasound and Bone Densitometry
- Women’s Health
- ORMC is the only healthcare provider in Mid-Western Texas to receive a 5-star rating for clinical excellence in maternity care from HealthGrades three years in a row! Services include high-risk pregnancy clinic, labor and delivery suites and Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Specialty women’s services include gynecological surgery, an incontinence program and the Breast Care Center with digital mammography and stereotactic biopsy capabilities
- Men’s Health
- Innovative treatments for urological problems and prostate cancer
- Surgical Services
- Comprehensive surgical services in a wide array of specialties and advanced operating technology
Odessa is a mid-sized, family-friendly community of 100,000. Combined with Midland, TX (just 20 miles away), the city is part of a large metro area of 250,000. An international airport located just 15 minutes from the hospital conveniently connects Odessa to the rest of country.
Many residents love living in Odessa for its great sense of community, excellent schools (including many private school options), and affordable cost of living. Additionally, there are a variety of cultural events and venues, including the new $17M Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center, which is home to the Midland/Odessa Symphony & Chorale, as well as plays, concerts, comedians, and other touring acts.
Odessa has several professional sports teams, including the Texas League (Minor League Baseball), the Midland RockHounds (Double-A affiliate of the Oakland A’s), the Odessa Jackalopes (North American Hockey League), and the West Texas Drillers (Minor Professional Football League).
Nature-lovers will appreciate Davis Mountains State Park and Big Bend National Park (approximately two-and-a-half hours away), which contribute to the region’s beautiful landscape. Outdoor recreation opportunities include hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and more.
Community-oriented and family-focused, Odessa is a wonderful place to live and raise a family.About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. Steward operates 36 community hospitals in ten states that employ approximately 37,000 people and regularly receives top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes more than 26 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and more than 1.1 million covered lives through the company’s managed care and health insurance services.
Steward enjoys positive relationships in the communities where it operates and has provided $221 million in community benefits and paid more than $120 million in taxes in the past four years.
Founded in 2010 with investment from Cerberus Capital Management, Steward has methodically built a substantial portfolio of inpatient and outpatient services. After unprecedented success in New England, Steward has recently expanded nationally to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Utah, Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Colorado.
Apply for Seeking OB/GYN for Well Established Practice in Odessa TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly