PinnacleHealth Memorial Hospital Non Invasive Cardiologist
PinnacleHealth Memorial Hospital – Non-Invasive Cardiologist Job Summary
Opportunity for Non Invasive Cardiologist
PinnacleHealth Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time non-invasive cardiologist to join our growing cardiac team and play an integral role in helping to increase the presence of our cardiovascular service line within the community. The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding balance between inpatient and outpatient practices. We provide a full range of interventional cardiology, vascular medicine, electrophysiology, and non-invasive cardiology services. We host a comprehensive non-invasive department which includes: ICAEL Accredited Echocardiography Program, Nuclear Cardiology, Vascular Imaging, Cardiac CT, and Cardiac MRI.
- Board certified/Board eligible in cardiovascular disease
- Fellowship trained in non-invasive cardiology
- Minimum of level II training in echocardiography with proficiency in trans esophageal echo is required
- Minimum of level II training in nuclear cardiology is required
About the Position:
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed base salary and paid time off
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance plus time off
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement and much more
- Not an H-1B or J-1 Visa opportunity
We recently broke ground on a brand new 236,000 sf hospital scheduled to open in spring 2019 – specifics include:
- State-of-the-art cardiac and vascular procedure rooms with future hybrid cardiac suite
- Same floor cardiac recovery areas with 12 private rooms
- Easy access between hospital and adjacent cardiovascular offices
- 104 Private rooms
- 22 Emergency department bays
Please submit your CV to Shelly Miller at: email@example.com or for additional information, call her at: 717-782-5737.
Memorial Hospital, a 100-bed community hospital is located in York, Pennsylvania, is part of PinnacleHealth - a growing, multisite health system in south central Pennsylvania and one of the state’s top hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Our physicians are dedicated to maintaining and improving health and quality of life for the communities we serve, and are the key to an effective, progressive, successful health system. We recognize and celebrate their advanced skill sets and value them as evidenced by the important leadership positions they hold.
South central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of arts, entertainment, and historically significant areas close by like Gettysburg. We are a 2-3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. The region also offers top-rated public schools, private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. And with affordable homes, it’s a great place to grow your career and your family.
Join a team that is truly patient-centered. More than treating just the physical aspects of a condition, we address the whole person – mind, body, and spirit.
Apply for PinnacleHealth Memorial Hospital Non Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly