An award-winning Community Hospital in Western Massachusetts seeks a Noninvasive Cardiologist
An award-winning community hospital in western Massachusetts seeks a Noninvasive Cardiologist.
Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking a Noninvasive Cardiologist with advanced imaging skills to join our award-winning Heart & Vascular Program at Baystate Noble Hospital in Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley.
Features of this opportunity:
- HIGH-QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Noble recently ranked first among Pioneer Valley hospitals, and is also a past winner of the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines–Stroke Gold Performance Achievement Award.
- ROBUST AND GROWING PROGRAM. We offer a wide variety of cardiovascular imaging opportunities, including nuclear and echo.
- HIGH VOLUME. Enjoy a vast and loyal primary care referral base.
- COLLABORATION. A large collegial group of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists, cardiac anesthesiologists, radiologists, and vascular surgeons are dedicated to your success and patient-centered excellence.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS. Earn generous compensation, as well as substantial benefits that comprise high-quality, low-cost medical and dental; plenty of paid time off; CME; and an impressive retirement plan.
The ideal candidate will be academically inclined, with superb noninvasive skills. New grads are welcome to apply.
Baystate Noble Hospital is a 97-bed acute care community hospital that hosts approximately 400 primary and specialty physicians. We’ve been providing a broad range of services to the Greater Westfield community since 1893.
Find yourself at Baystate, as part of a new community practice, in an enviable community setting. U.S. News & World Report ranks Massachusetts as America’s best state to live in, and it ranks the state’s Pioneer Valley 13th nationally for highest quality of life. Come join us at Baystate Noble Hospital, and see for yourself what the Pioneer Valley has to offer.
For more information, please visit:
Or contact Mehdi Pajouh, MD, Noninvasive Cardiology, Baystate Noble,
c/o Beth Fox, Physician Recruiter
Telephone: 413-244-7726 Fax: 413-794-5059 E-mail: Elizabeth.fox@Baystatehealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.