Participate in developing a regional integrated gynecologic oncology practice within the PinnacleHealth Cancer Institute. PinnacleHealth practices are the largest provider of women's cancer care in the region.
- Chemotherapy and Surgical Nurse navigators assigned to practice.
- Cancer Institute chemotherapy infusion unit at main office campus.
- Radiation oncology at main office campus.
- Dedicated oncology floor, newly opened.
- Cancer Institute palliative care program at practice location.
- Active interventional radiology program with diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
- Full-time geneticist assigned to program.
- Close working relationship with colorectal surgery and urologic oncology.
- Oncology specific physical therapy and lymphedema clinic at practice location.
- Medical admissions by hospitalist service.
- Fully Integrated relationship with medical oncology or manage own chemotherapy patients.
- Nurse practitioner manages survivorship and inpatient services.
- Reasonable call schedule.
- System wide Epic EMR.
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new physicians.
- Expert and compassionate preventive and treatment services for women with gynecologic cancer and other complex conditions of the female reproductive system.
- High volume robotic surgery program with dedicated Xi robotic block time guaranteed.
- Primary office on East Shore of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at Community General Osteopathic Hospital campus.
- Secondary offices in York and Lebanon counties.
- Board certified/eligible.
- Committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- Robotically trained surgeon.
- Competitive salary, years 1-3.
- Health, life, and disability insurance.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match.
- Professional dues and CME allowance.