Pediatric opportunity in Manning, South Carolina!
McLeod Health, a seven-hospital, nonprofit private healthcare system located in South Carolina seeks BC/BE Pediatric Physicians. McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 counties referral area; serving over 1.5 million patients.
Check out our website: http://www.mcleodhealth.org/
McLeod Health Clarendon is a 81-bed hospital near the largest lake in SC, Lake Marion. Right off of I-95 and only one hour from Columbia, SC, two hours from the coast of SC, and one hour from Charleston, SC.
- Competitive Salary
- Rural Incentive Program eligibility to get up to $100,000 back just for working in the area!
- Student Loan Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- On the lake – Sportsman’s Paradise location with year round activities and recreational boating!
- Patients from the surrounding counties are growing the patient volume daily!
- Seasoned office staff
- Flexible call shifts! Pediatricians get first choice!
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Designated Centering Program with Board Certified OB and Certified Mid-Wife Program
- Level 1 Well Newborn Nursery with Patient Volumes approximately 350 annually and growing!
- Level 3 NICUs and transfer agreements at McLeod Regional Medical Center, Florence SC and Palmetto Richland in Columbia, SC
- Great location for getaway beach weekends or mountain trips! Family-oriented community with public and private schools in the area!
If interested, please send your CV to Emily Bracey: firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact Emily at: 843-366-2043.