Hematology/Oncology - Progressive Cancer Center - Phase I Trials
Join a progressive center that is academically affiliated with Notre Dame and Indiana University Health. Join an interdisciplinary and integrated team of four other Hematology and Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncology, Gyn/Onc, and Naturopathic Physicians, and more. Well equipped and stable: expanding into new markets. Cancer Survivorship teams, Advanced Practitioners trained in Genetic Counseling, a Surgical Oncology Fellowship starting at the hospital in 2017, a Naturopathic Physician Residency at hospital for several years now. This is a cutting edge group looking for one more, inquire with me to discuss further!
The Practice: Practice where "Quality over Quantity" Rules
- Opportunity to join an established, Cancer Center with a strong interest in clinical research and trial based investigation
- Hospital employed with a large comprehensive group
- Practice in a tort reform state in a practice where quality and patient satisfaction are paramount - this is not a "production shop"
- Roughly 100 patients per year put on Phase I clinical trials
- Spend an hour with new patients
- Shared call schedule with four other Hematology and Medical Oncologists
- Earn well over $500,000 including base salary plus incentives: compensation is weighted towards quality, not production
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, malpractice, life insurance, 401k, 403b, and profit sharing
The Community: Live in the Best Area that the Midwest has to Offer
- Major Ivy League University community
- Less than one hour to international airport and under 2.5 hours from Chicago
- Ranked Top 10 Most Affordable Housing Markets
- Newly constructed, $80 million high school
- Safe, family friendly community
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and boating year-round
- Culturally diverse area with younger populace
- Great shopping, dining, and everyday conveniences are right around the corner
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David Cline and reference ON-11679