Benefis Health System, Montana's 2nd largest system, is seeking full-time OB/GYN physicians to join a Women’s Health practice within Benefis Medical Group.
Facts about our Benefis Women's Health Clinic include:
- New clinic building with 26 exam rooms, three procedure rooms
- Providers currently employed in this group - one OB/GYN, one MFM, one NP, and one NP Infertility Specialist
- Skilled and experienced OB/GYN support staff
- Department is strategically located for quick easy access to the L&D Unit
- Department is situated in amongst other multispecialty and primary care provider
- Dedicated Clinic Nurse Manager with OB experience
- Physicians must be board eligible or board certified
Facts about our Benefis Birth Center include:
- Average 1,450 deliveries per year
- 19 LDRP Rooms, three-bed triage area, five High Risk Antepartum Rooms, 24-hour CRNA anesthesia coverage
- Two OR suites on the OB unit
- Labor nurses circulate and recover patients
- Scrub Techs provide coverage for OR cases
- 10-12 Triage visits/day C-section rate is 32% and Induction rate is 21% Vaginal Birth after C-section (VBAC) deliveries. Experienced, collaborative team trained in Labor Delivery, Postpartum, Antepartum, and Nursery care. Perinatal Flight Team comprised of Labor trained nurses and EMTs Outreach Education program providing education to outlying hospitals including Fetal monitoring, NRP, STABLE, simulation training for OB staff that includes postpartum hemorrhage and fetal monitoring. Pre-admit Program, Lactation, and Post Partum clinic Follow-up Program, Childbirth Education program for parents and families
Facts about our Benefis Level 3 NICU Include:
- 250 Admissions per year (About half the patients are transported to Benefis)
- Care for infants 23 weeks through post term
- 24-Bed; provide single room care, three rooms are set up for twins/triplets
- Care team includes Neonatologists, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Nursing, RT staff, and a NICU flight team
- Nitric oxide therapy, High risk perinatology services, Retcam screening program, High-risk infant screening clinic, Speech and physical therapy services
- Pediatric cardiology, neurosurgery, and general pediatric/Neonatal surgery
- Gentle ventilation techniques including HFOV and RAM CPAP
- Participation in the Vermont Oxford Quality Improvement Collaborative
Compensation and Benefits:
This is an employed position with Benefis Medical Group. We offer a nationally competitive guaranteed compensation with a generous RVU bonus structure and our comprehensive benefits include retirement plan match, generous CME and PTO benefits, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage with tail. We also qualify for non-profit loan forgiveness and partnership with a 3rd party for additional student loan solutions.
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue ribbon fly fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting.
Benefis Health System:
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Contact us today to learn more!
Benefis Medical Group, Provider Recruitment
1101 25th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405