Family Medicine Physician
We are currently seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician for our QuadMed health and wellness center located in Newport News, VA.
QuadMed is the leader in employer sponsored healthcare, dedicated to providing employees and dependents with comprehensive, accessible, and superior care using evidence based medicine. QuadMed looks for highly motivated, quality conscious healthcare and administrative professionals. Our providers work in an environment where they are given essential one-on-one time with patients, where their ideas are valued and where positive healthcare outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success.
Located in Virginia's Tidewater region, Newport News has a rich ship building and military history. Residents of Newport News enjoy fishing, 32 parks, golf, and several museums.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program (in certain clinics Internal Medicine or Pediatric trained physicians may be desired).
- Board certification or eligibility required.
- Active state license and current DEA registration number.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- CPR, and all applicable certifications required (must be obtained within 30 days of employment).
- Understanding of ethics of confidentiality.
- Previous computer experience or training required.
- Successful candidate must submit to TB testing and any vaccinations recommended by OSHA guidelines.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.