Practice Orthopedic Hand Surgery in New Hampshire
Optimum is seeking an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join a premier surgical group in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. Come be a part of this group that prides itself in having a strong commitment to their community.
About the Opportunity:
· Private group offering partnership track within 24 months
· All partners have an equal vote in decision making
· Competitive pay structure with “high earning potential”
· Generous relocation package & sign-on bonus
· Flexible work and call schedules offer work-life balance
About the Facility:
New Hampshire's most well-respected orthopedic group for over 50 years. They strongly believe that patients should actively participate in decisions about their own care. The surgeons and staff create an atmosphere of comfort and professionalism.
About the Location:
Beautiful area that provides access to hiking, fishing, skiing or snowboarding, and other outdoor recreational resources at your fingertips. Reasonable driving distance to major cities and airports (Boston Airport, Portland ME, Canada).
To learn more, the Optimum Team welcomes you to apply or call/text 603-952-4833.
Apply for Practice Orthopedic Hand Surgery in New Hampshire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly