Student Health Physician
Yale Health, Yale University’s HMO for faculty, staff, and students, is currently seeking a qualified primary care physician to join its Department of Student Health. This is a benefitted, part-time position. Yale Health is a physician-led multidisciplinary health maintenance organization located on the Yale campus and has more than 36,000 members including students, faculty, staff, and their families. Through the generous Yale University health benefit, members have access to many on-site services including pharmacy, advanced imaging, 24-7 urgent care, inpatient care in our infirmary, and comprehensive specialty care from Yale School of Medicine specialists.
Position Focus: Provide comprehensive primary and urgent medical care to Yale University’s students, both undergraduate as well as graduate and professional.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school.
- Residency training and Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or a combined residency in Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Qualify for hospital and faculty appointments.
- Current State of Connecticut physician license.
- Current State of Connecticut Narcotics Registration.
- Current Federal DEA Registration.
- Demonstrate clinical skills as attested by colleagues and supervisors.
- Previous experience working with adolescents and young adults, preferably in a high school or university setting.
- Demonstrate ability to implement developed standards of quality medical care and the monitoring and utilization of health services.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at: www.yale.edu/jobs and reference job requisition #: 45110BR
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards, and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.