Medical Director, Neurology
The PinnacleHealth NeuroScience program is seeking a Medical Director to oversee a department of nine providers to provide clinical and administrative support within our three hospitals and two outpatient offices.
- Build a comprehensive NeuroScience Program among our two main outpatient practice sites and three hospitals
- Leadership and management of daily operational issues that involve medical staff and patient care
- Translation of program objectives, plans, policies and procedures, guidelines, protocols
- Active participation in monitoring and evaluating the quality of care.
- Achievement of positive patient outcomes.
- Management of medical staff performance measures and professional development
- Support and participate in all Joint Commission survey preparation initiatives
- Minimum 7-8 years clinical experience required
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Fluency in EEGs desirable
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional allowance and CME time
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not for profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at: pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.