Emergency Medicine Physician
PinnacleHealth, listed in US News and World Report's Best Hospitals, is seeking qualified Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our growing team. Become a part of a long term and stable group employed by the health system.
- Three acute care hospitals with Emergency Departments
- Harrisburg Campus: 53-bed urban ED with 79k annual visits
- Community Campus: 21-bed suburban ED with 38k annual visits
- West Shore Campus: 18-bed suburban ED with onsite ICU and interventional cath lab
- Block scheduling: 5 on/5 off nine hour shifts
- Major teaching affiliate of the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency program
- Highly competitive compensation ($200/hour average plus bonuses) and a great benefit package
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Commitment to providing high quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Highly competitive salary
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Relocation Allowance
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not for profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at: pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.