The PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute provides nationally acclaimed cardiovascular care in Central Pennsylvania. Our high volume, reputable, well-supported organization is seeking a non invasive cardiologist.
About the PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute:
- We are a well-established, collegial, and dedicated group of 38 cardiologists including 20 non invasive specialists in a multi-disciplinary setting. Our institute is physician centric and has a shared governance.
- We host a comprehensive, fully accredited non invasive department which includes: Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Vascular Imaging, Cardiac CT, and Cardiac MRI.
- Our physicians perform more than 7,400 heart catheterizations, 1,100 coronary interventions, and 1,800 electrophysiology procedures each year. Over the last five years, our physicians have completed more than 1,000 percutaneous aortic and mitral valve procedures.
- ·Expect to interact closely with our cardiovascular surgery colleagues, who have been recognized at both the state and national levels for providing the highest caliber of surgical care.
- ·We were the worldwide leading enroller in the SURTAVI trial, and we have strong involvement in over 50 cutting edge national and international clinical trials.
About the Position:
- Equal division of compensation and work between all cardiologists
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed base salary (approximately 80% of comp) and bonuses
- 9+ Weeks of paid time off per year
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more
- Not a H-1B or J-1 Visa opportunity
About the PinnacleHealth System:
- PinnacleHealth is a pioneer not-for-profit healthcare system, dedicated to providing and improving the health and quality of life for the people of Central Pennsylvania since 1873.
- Our extensive healthcare network includes three campuses (Community, West Shore, and Harrisburg) with more than 636 hospital beds. The system has more than 20 primary care and 30 specialty practices
- Internal Medicine Residency Program works closely with the CardioVascular Institute
About Central PA:
- Variety of outdoor, sports, arts, theatrical, and musical opportunities are available within minutes of Harrisburg, including world famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Convenient Location - Just a 90-minute to two-hour drive to Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. and a three-hour direct train ride away from the sights and sounds of New York City.
- Harrisburg boasts a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
For the latest information on this opportunity, please call Shelly Miller, Manager, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Outreach & Recruitment: 717-782-5737; or submit your CV to: email@example.com. Please visit: http://www.pinnaclehealth.org/services-and-resources/our-services/heart-and-vascular-care/ for additional information regarding the PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute.