CLINICAL LEADERSHIP: Associate Chief for Clinical Affairs
Associate Chief for Clinical Affairs -
Banner University Medical Group, Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group seeks a Family Medicine physician with demonstrated clinical leadership ability and commitment to excellence in patient care to join an established leadership team as an Associate Chief for Clinical Affairs. The Department of Family and Community Medicine (DFCM) is a rapidly growing department that is already nationally and internationally known for outstanding programs in clinical care, education, research, and community outreach and engagement. In addition to its two residency clinics, DFCM operates a mobile health program, provides primary care in multiple outreach clinics and in an innovative behavioral health clinic, and provides specialty care in sports medicine, obesity treatment, cancer survivorship, and integrative medicine.
- Serve as the representative and champion of the mission, vision, and values of DFCM's clinical activities.
- Serve as direct supervisor for the clinical leadership roles of DFCM
- Maintain an active clinical practice in ambulatory family medicine providing direct patient care
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of practice improvement, quality improvement, process improvement primary care practice transformation, population health management, and emerging value-based reimbursement models
- Establishes and enhances a culture of evidence-based decision making and financial stewardship in clinical and management initiatives
- Works closely with leaders of education, research, and community outreach mission areas to ensure optimal collaboration to advance the overall mission of DFCM
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Three to five years' experience in supervisory and leadership positions in ambulatory primary care and/or integrated primary care based health system
- Prior experience in a clinical leadership role such as Medical Director, Program Director, or CMO.
- Active practice in inpatient and/or maternal child health in addition to ambulatory practice.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system providing the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities, and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 Educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air, and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at any AZ state institution
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Apply for CLINICAL LEADERSHIP: Associate Chief for Clinical Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly