Do you want to play a key role in the strategy that leads your clinic, and your team, to success? Would you enjoy working with a close-knit group of top-tier healthcare professionals in a family-friendly clinic? Want to enjoy your life outside of work with no on call requirements and a small, friendly community.
As a lead Physician you will join a thriving urgent care clinic where you will build trusted relationships with patients and the community. You will provide guidance in how to achieve the utmost in quality care and ensure your patient's' healthcare needs are fully met.
You will see patients in all walks of life - from infants to great grandparents and every generation between. This fast-paced clinic will help you quickly become a pillar of the community
- Diagnose and treat an array of pediatric and adult illnesses, ranging from preventative care to treating chronic illnesses
- Treat many minor injuries, perform minor surgeries
- Order and interpret indicated diagnostic testing
- MD or DO degree and a current and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician in the state of Georgia
- Board Certification in Family Practice, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine preferred
- 1-2 years post residency experience preferred