Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Lehigh Valley, PA
Leading behavioral healthcare facility is seeking a qualified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the comprehensive team of medical professionals.
The staff at all levels have remained committed to delivering the safest and highest quality of evidence based care in all areas of patient care.
- The position has an inpatient focus with a predictable schedule to ensure a superior work/life balance.
- Option to work in an outpatient area as well.
- The center is highly-regarded as it has served behavioral health care needs to the community for more than 100 years in the region.
- There is an opportunity to have an academic appointment teaching residents and medical students, if desired.
This position can support H-1 or H1-B Visas, if needed.
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle in this family-friendly Lehigh Valley community in Eastern Pennsylvania. Amenities include easy access to Philadelphia and Newark International Airports, one hour to Philadelphia, 90 minutes to NYC.
- A stable economy along with excellent schools, and low cost housing make this community very attractive.
- The four-season climate offers year round outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, water skiing, fishing, kayaking, snow skiing, and more.
- The location allows for easy access to cultural events in NYC, Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
- There are festivals and entertainment to take advantage of such as Muskifest, The Mann Center, PPL arena, and Pocono Mountain Events.
Interested candidates, please contact: reference position ID 160589 when responding: