Practice Hematology/Oncology in the Beautiful Adirondacks
- Glens Falls Hospital seeks a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join six Physicians and four PAs in a busy, well-established regional hospital employed Cancer Center with a strong referral base
- C.R. Wood Cancer Center at Glens Falls Hospital is accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Center
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center is conveniently located within Glens Falls Hospital along with on-site radiation oncology, PET/CT imaging, infusion, laboratory, and pharmacy services
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 410-bed community hospital that recently completed a $65 million dollar expansion including a new inpatient Oncology Unit with 23 private rooms
- Support of an excellently trained interdisciplinary team of RNs, RDs, pharmacists, psychologists, case managers, etc.
- Ample opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Hospital employed position offering a competitive salary and full benefits package
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George, and Lake Champlain.
- The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences, and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment & Retention
Glens Falls Hospital
100 Park Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Apply for Practice Hematology/Oncology in the Beautiful Adirondacks
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly