Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a talented and compassionate Neurointensivist to join Baystate Health’s Department of Neurosciences and Rehabilitation at our main academic hospital in western Massachusetts.
This opportunity features:
- A TALENTED TEAM. A team of 56 neuroscience and rehabilitation physicians and advanced practice clinicians practice robust, state-of-the-art medicine, with a commitment to the highest-quality patient care.
- A GROWING PROGRAM. We feature a Level III Epilepsy Center, with plans to build a dedicated epilepsy monitoring unit and to expand our neurosurgical services. Our Primary Stroke Center is working toward Comprehensive Stroke Designation.
- SUPPORT AND COLLABORATION. You’ll enjoy strong mentorship, a collegial team, and the ability to participate in the education of medical students and NP and PA students.
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE. We offer night call from home, with 24/7 neuroendovascular coverage and in-house coverage with advanced practitioner support.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS.
Candidates must be BC/BE and fellowship trained in neurocritical care. Excellent organizational, communication, and team skills are essential, along with a strong commitment to quality, safety, and patient-centered care.
Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to Massachusetts’ busiest single-site emergency department and the region’s only Level 1 trauma center. Additionally, BMC achieved elite distinction as one of 34 “High Performing” hospitals in America from U.S. News & World Report in 2015.
Baystate Health is Massachusetts’ third-largest healthcare system, but it consistently ranks among the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare organizations. As a not-for-profit, mission-driven, integrated health system, Baystate Health serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts.
For more information, please visit our website at:
Kristin Richard, Senior Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruiter:
Telephone: 413-794-7847; Fax: 413-794-5059
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.