This job has now expired
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Intermountain Healthcare has a need for an endocrinologist to join an existing group of two endocrinologists in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Practice location is at the new Intermountain Salt Lake Clinic, a multispecialty clinic representing 24 specialties.
- Clinic opened in December 2012.
- Call will become 1 in 3.
- Outpatient call only, practice utilizes the hospitalist service for inpatient needs.
- Employment with our Intermountain Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year salary with transition to wRVU productivity compensation model with bonuses and incentives.
- Our great benefits package includes a pension and a matching 401k, malpractice coverage, and CME.
- Relocation provided.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. For more information about Intermountain, visit: www.intermountainhealthcare.org.
The Salt Lake Clinic and the Bryner Clinic are joining forces in the brand new Salt Lake Clinic building. The Salt Lake Clinic has been part of the Salt Lake community since 1915. Our doctors and staff are committed to providing excellent and comprehensive care all in one facility. We are the largest multispecialty clinic in the Intermountain Healthcare system.
The Salt Lake Clinic has expertise in 24 different specialties including a full range of laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy services. Our highly skilled, board certified doctors and compassionate staff are dedicated to the healing process and will treat you with exceptional care.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West, and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please write or call:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Services
Phone: 800-888-3134; Fax: 801-442-3388