This job has now expired
Salt Lake Valley, Utah
- One BC/BE hospitalist is needed to work at Intermountain Riverton Hospital in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Shifts are flexible.
- Will only cover one hospital.
- Join large, stable group with very little turnover.
- Program started in1998.
- First four hospitalists to start program all still working.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and incentive recognition bonuses.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match, and CME.
- Relocation provided.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. For more information about Intermountain, visit: www.intermountainhealthcare.org.
Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah also is located in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please write or call:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting
Phone: 800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388