General surgeon needed at Level III Trauma Center - Fort Collins
UCHealth, a leader in healthcare on Colorado’s Front Range who provides high-quality, personalized care, is ready for you to be part of our team. The call schedule is 1:5.
Our busy surgery program is seeking the following talented individual:
- Must be board eligible/certified general surgeon
- Highly skilled surgeon who will thrive in a productive, busy group practice focused on patient access and quality.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expenses available
Fort Collins, CO where outdoor adventure meets life in perfect inspiration. This is the place where your inner enthusiast can meet up with reality, where life is experienced not watched, where you can find you.
Ft. Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes or tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbrewers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.
Apply for General surgeon needed at Level III Trauma Center - Fort Collins
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly