- Practice volume approximately 25% inpatient and 75% outpatient
- Service line performs more than 8,800 combined studies annually
- EMG volume approx. 120 studies per month
- Botox Clinic, Memory Clinic, and Sleep Disorder Center
- Sleep Center volume approx. 100 studies per month
- Teaching opportunities available
- Sophisticated EMR allows digital retrieval and access to studies from work and home
- Perform Visual and Brainstem Evoked Responses, EEG, EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, Carotid Ultasounds, MRS, MRA, Tomography, Myelography and Computerized Axial Tomography, etc.
- DocForward onboarding program to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
Join Dr. Meyer, a fellowship trained, board certified neurologist, from Catholic Health Systems in Buffalo, N.Y. Dr. Meyer brings with him over 24 years of expertise. He completed his residency for neurology at The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. and two fellowships in Nuclear Medicine and Brain PET Imaging, at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pa. and the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Mich.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Neurologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers