Neurology-Oncology Southern Major Metro Academic Health TX, LA, MS, AL, FL
Work alongside surgeons, radiation and medical oncologists.
Please take a minute to consider exploring an opportunity to join this developed faculty team at a Southern Academic Medical Center.
• Build & direct neuro-oncology program
• Work closely with neurosurgeons, medical and radiation oncologists
• Join 12 Neurosurgeons and 19 Neurologists
• Teach residents, fellows and medical students with protected time
• Faculty benefits including tuition waiver
This Southern metro has over 1.5 Million people with incredible charm and coastal living.
• World Class cuisine
• International airport
• Coastal beach lifestyle
• Internationally diverse community
To confidentially learn more about this opportunity, please contact me directly, Kent Richardson, by phone at 469.909.6659 or email email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Apply for Neurology-Oncology Southern Major Metro Academic Health TX, LA, MS, AL, FL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.