Epileptology Opportunity in SOUTHWEST OHIO!
Kettering Health Network is helping a highly respected Neurology practice with their search for a fellowship trained BC/BE Epileptologist. Physician will solely focus on full spectrum Epilepsy care.
This group just celebrated 25 years as the region’s top provider in patient services caring for spinal, brain, and neurological disorders in Southwestern Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Qualified candidates will enjoy:
- Full spectrum surgical evaluations
- Reading routine, ambulatory, and video EEG
- Perform additional intracranial EEGs, cortical mapping, and Wada testing
- Day-to-day clinical management
- Discussing and evaluating surgical cases
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package
- Epic EMR
- Moving expense reimbursement and sign-on bonuses
Kettering Health Network is a Truven Health Analytics Top 15 Hospital System. The Greater Dayton area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest.
Site visits are being scheduled!
Contact Audrey Barker,
Physician Recruitment Manager
Click here to learn more!
Apply for Epileptology Opportunity in SOUTHWEST OHIO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly