Day Shift Hospitalist, or Hospitalist Nocturnist
Kettering Health Network (KHN) has the perfect opportunity for you, whether you are a Day Shift Hospitalist, or Hospitalist Nocturnist. With our collegial team of Hospitalists you can rediscover your calling for medicine!!
Day Shift Hospitalist- Full Time; 12-hour shifts; 7 on 7 off.
Nocturnist: Full or Part-time; 12-hour shifts; flexible schedule, but must work minimum of three nights in a row; APP available in house from 7pm to midnight.
- Located in southwest Ohio
- Employed position at Kettering Medical Center (KMC) – KHN’s flagship hospital
- BC/BE Internal Medicine; BC Family Medicine with five years’ experience
- No Procedures
- No Codes
- Teaching opportunities
- EPIC EMR
- Level II Trauma center
- Sponsorship of H1-b Visas
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including 403B retirement match
- Multiyear sign-on bonus and moving expenses
Join Our Award Winning Team!
- KHN is a Truven Health 15 Top Health Systems and ranked #1 in Ohio and top 10% in the nation for Overall Medical Care by CareChex
- KMC is a Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals
The Dayton Community
- Warmth and charm of the Midwest
- Fantastic place to raise a family
- Excellent schools
- Culture, theater, outdoor activities
- Dayton International Airport
Site visits are being scheduled!
Contact Sandy Jones,
Physician Recruitment Manager
Click here to learn more!
Apply for Day Shift Hospitalist, or Hospitalist Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly