Day Shift Hospitalist, or Hospitalist Nocturnist
Kettering Health Network (KHN) has the perfect opportunity for you, whether you are a Day Shift Hospitalist, or Hospitalist Nocturnist. With our collegial team of Hospitalists you can rediscover your calling for medicine!!
Day Shift Hospitalist- Full Time; 12-hour shifts; 7 on 7 off.
Nocturnist: Full or Part-time; 12-hour shifts; flexible schedule, but must work minimum of three nights in a row; APP available in house from 7pm to midnight.
- Located in southwest Ohio
- Employed position at Kettering Medical Center (KMC) – KHN’s flagship hospital
- BC/BE Internal Medicine; BC Family Medicine with five years’ experience
- No Procedures
- No Codes
- Teaching opportunities
- EPIC EMR
- Level II Trauma center
- Sponsorship of H1-b Visas
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including 403B retirement match
- Multiyear sign-on bonus and moving expenses
Join Our Award Winning Team!
- KHN is a Truven Health 15 Top Health Systems and ranked #1 in Ohio and top 10% in the nation for Overall Medical Care by CareChex
- KMC is a Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals
The Dayton Community
- Warmth and charm of the Midwest
- Fantastic place to raise a family
- Excellent schools
- Culture, theater, outdoor activities
- Dayton International Airport
Site visits are being scheduled!
Contact Sandy Jones,
Physician Recruitment Manager
Click here to learn more!