BC/BE Hematology/Oncology, Southwest Ohio
Join Our Collegial Team of Hematology/Oncologists and Rediscover Your Calling For Medicine!
- Located in Southwest Ohio
- Employed position
- BC Hematology/Oncology
- Comprehensive approach to diagnosing and treating cancer
- Gamma Knife, Radiation Oncology (Elekta Center of Excellence), PET, Kettering Breast Evaluation Center, Nurse Navigators, Support Groups, Genetic Counseling
- Surgical support – Gynecology Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery, Breast Surgeons
- APP coverage
- Teaching opportunities
- EPIC EMR
- Sponsorship of H1-b Visas
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including 403B retirement match
- Sign-on bonus and moving expenses
Join Our Award Winning Team!
- KHN is a Truven Health 15 Top Health Systems and ranked #1 in Ohio and top 10% in the nation for Overall Medical Care by CareChex
- KMC is a Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals
The Dayton Community
- Warmth and charm of the Midwest
- Fantastic place to raise a family
- Excellent schools
- Culture, theater, outdoor activities
- Dayton International Airport
Site visits are being scheduled!
Contact Sandy Jones,
Physician Recruitment Manager
Click here to learn more!