BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Cardiac Associates is looking to employ a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a collegial group of cardiologists covering central and northern New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States". The position will be based in our Laconia office, covering Lakes Region General Hospital, Franklin Regional Hospital, and occasional work at Concord Hospital. Cardiac Associates is employed by Concord Hospital.
Cardiac Associates in Laconia is a well-established practice, associated with Cardiac Associates of Concord, looking to expand with high quality, patient focused, and knowledgeable physicians. We offer an equitable call schedule of 1:4 rotation for general cardiology at Lakes Region General Hospital.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Quality incentives
Live, work, and play in Laconia
Laconia provides all the energy, culture, and opportunities of an urban city, yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Close proximity to Boston; the White Mountains, and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 60 minutes from Laconia
- An abundance of outdoor activities including swimming, boating, golfing, skiing, biking, and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent public school systems
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:
Apply for BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly