· Professional Medical degree@
· ACGME-accredited residency in diagnostic radiology (4 years)@
· ACGME-accredited fellowship in diagnostic radiology (1 year)@
· Board certified or active candidate for certification in Radiology@
· License to Practice Medicine in Pennsylvania and New York
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Board Certified Radiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy