TeamHealth is currently seeking a quality, compassionate, experienced Emergency Medicine Medical Director at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California. This facility sees an annual volume of 26,000/year, fast track with daily APC coverage, Level IV trauma center, admit rate 15%, covers codes on the floor, helicopter service with transfers to Kerns Medical Center in Bakersfield. Must be board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine or primary care specialty with Emergency Department and leadership experience.
Known throughout California and beyond, Delano Regional Medical Center (governed by Central California Foundation for Health) is a full-service community and regional teaching hospital. DRMC serves 10 rural central California towns and is committed to providing an exceptional patient experience. With a total of 156 beds, DRMC is a not-for-profit hospital with services including an Intensive Care Unit, a Sub-Acute Care Unit, a Medical Surgical Unit, a dedicated Surgical Pavilion and an Obstetrics/Gynecology Unit.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high-quality of work/life balance
- Excellent compensation and stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of physicians
- Flexible scheduling
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Freedom from the hassles of practice management
Delano, California, is less than an hour away from Bakersfield and the Sequoia National Forest. Within a two-hour drive of mountains, Los Angeles, or the coast of San Luis Obispo, Delano offers a relaxed lifestyle and is known as the Table Grape Capital of the World. On average, the sun shines 273 days of the year, encouraging outdoor activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding, picnicking, boating, and swimming.
Apply for Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly