Neurology - Movement Disorders - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center
- One BC/BE Neurologist to join our expanding team
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays
- Work at one location, 4 days per week
- Consult to in-house hospitalist service
- Clinic call 1:5 – a week at a time
- Flexible schedule, full and part-time providers will be considered
- Catchment area – 300,000
- Neuroscience Institute team includes Neurosurgery, PM&R (neuro and spine), Neuro-Oncologist, and full support staff
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and residency stipend available (up to 24 months)
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks. As of 2015, St. George had a population of 80,202, and the metropolitan area, defined as Washington County, had an estimated population of 155,600. Offering a wonderful mild climate and exceptionally clean air, St. George offers a delightful, family-oriented lifestyle. It was rated as one of the safest communities in which to live. Dixie Regional Medical Center is expanding and will have 284 inpatient beds once the expansion is completed late summer of 2018. It now has more than 320 physicians on staff and serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Neurology - Movement Disorders - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.