TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We ask that you be trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine. Enjoy a flexible schedule, Advanced Physician Clinician support, competitive base salary with bonus potential, full benefits and fully covered malpractice.
- Flexible schedule
- Average of 12-15 patients per day
- NP support at facility
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid Malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401K, SERP, CME time & allotment and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
- Located in Center City, Philadelphia, this short term facility provides post-hospital rehabilitation and medical services. With 6 major city hospitals nearby, this facility can individualize each patient's plan of care and rehabilitation.
Philadelphia, the cradle of American independence, is a place of great beginnings. In addition to being the founding city for the United States Marine Corps, Philadelphia is the first location of many national institutions, including the first medical school, bank, fire engine, secular university, art school and museum, zoo, and public library. The City of Brotherly Love has never lost its unique civic identity. All major professional sports are represented by the city and fanatically supported by Philadelphians. It is home to world-class universities, museums, theater, cuisine, and distinct neighborhoods. In Philadelphia, the world is truly at your doorstep.