Hospitalist - Robert Packer Hospital
Hospitalist positions for Sayre, PA
- May be required to rotate to Troy, PA and Corning, NY
- Must be both PA and NY licensed
- Work schedule is seven days on followed by seven days off
- 7 days of vacation
- 10 Hospitalist and two Nurse Practitioners
- A practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
- Collegial, team environment
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Hospitalist physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy