- Well established community practice that is patient and family oriented and devoted to the community
- 4 day work week
- Traditional inpatient / outpatient practice model covering emergent c-section, newborn nursery (no NICU), and a minimal volume of inpatient pediatrics
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient / outpatient EHR
- Structured loan repayment program offered
- Located in the finger lakes region of New York, a wonderful place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors and home to Corning, Inc, a Fortune 500 multinational corporation
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Pediatrician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy