Radiology - General
- The Guthrie Clinic, a multi-specialty group practice and integrated delivery care network, is seeking board certified general or fellowship trained radiologists to join a busy and growing group.
- Proficiency across all modalities is preferred, with special consideration to Body Imaging and MSK.
- This is a full time, on site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic radiologists, covering all subspecialties. Work expectation is approximately 9,000 RVUs per year.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunity. Incentive is based on both productivity and quality. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- This opportunity is in very scenic upstate PA and NY.
- Ability to work with medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and The Commonwealth Medical College
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Board Certified Radiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, MD, DO, Physician, Radiology, Medical Imaging