Family Medicine Faculty - Director of Behavioral Science

Location
Pennsylvania
Posted
Jun 19, 2017
Specialty
Family Medicine
Position Type
Permanent
  • Guthrie is seeking a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our Family Medicine Faculty team.
  • Candidates must have a Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited institution.
  • The ideal candidate should have experience with integrated models of behavioral health in primary care and working with residents
    • Opportunity exists for building on an existing curriculum and making it your own
    • 65% of your time will be spent teaching while the other 35% will be spent in a direct clinical care setting
  • Candidate should have a passion for education and patient care
    • There is routine teaching of residents in a well-established residency with strong commitment to promoting the doctor / patient relationship
  • Protected time for academic and administrative responsibilities
    • Provided with strong administrative support
  • Candidates should have the ability and experience to provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for adolescents and adults with a wide range of psychological diagnoses.
  • As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.

    Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.

    If you are a Clinical Psychologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.

    Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy