Ophthalmology - Cataract Focus
- Well-established Cataract Practice
- Emergency call rotation of 1:10 (call is 1 week out of every 10 weeks)
- Dedicated team of support staff, including ophthalmic and diagnostic technicians
- State of the art operating rooms designed specifically for ophthalmology
- Dedicated operating support team with established "On Call Eye Team"
- Based in Sayre, Pennsylvania with regionalization
- Clinical support of highly trained and experienced medical optometrists
- Access to all diagnostics, lab services, and vast multi-specialty group of providers throughout Guthrie
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Ophthalmologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers