Radiology - Interventional Neuroradiology
- Interventional neuroradiologist to lead development of interventional neuroradiology services in support of a growing neurosciences program.
- The program will be developed in collaboration with Neurosurgery and an existing three person interventional radiology team.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the general Interventional Radiology service as the program grows, Diagnostic Imaging work is also available.
- Ground floor opportunity.
- A state-of-the-art interventional suite is being upgraded to bi-plane. Adjacent observation unit is available for pre- and post-procedure care. Excellent technologist and nursing staff.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Radiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers